What can I expect to get with Island Houseboats, houseboat rentals, BC?
In short, the vacation of a lifetime
Our houseboats are well maintained, spacious and well equipped for everything you and your guests could need to enjoy your floating home in paradise. In addition, our onsite manager Jeff is just a phone call away should you need assistance while on the water. Great amenities, outstanding service, incredible views; that's the Island Houseboats experience!
Below, please find a list of amenities, a map of the houseboat layout and images of our boats.
ALL HOUSEBOATS FEATURE THE FOLLOWING AMENITIES:
- Maximum Occupancy 12:
- Sleeps 10 comfortably
- Private room with double bed on the upper deck
- Another private double bed in the back of the boat
- 2 Hide-a-beds and 1 Dinette convert to 3 additional double beds.
- Full bathroom with (hot water) shower
- Slide from upper deck to back of the boat.
- Deck chairs
- BBQ with utensils
- Fully equipped mid sized kitchen:
- Sink (Mid Sized)
- Fridge & Freezer (Mid Sized)
- Cooktop and Stove
- Dishes: Pots, Pans, Cutlery, Glasses, Plates, Bowls Cups, Utensils,
- Cleaning Supplies: Dishcloths, Garbage Bags, Toilet Paper
- Security Camera on Parking Lot
- Marina / Boat Launch
- Bimini Top (Shade Cover)
- Top Deck Jumbo Cooler
- Running / Heated Water/ Electricity:
- Safety supplies & amenities
- First aid kits x 3
- 12 lifejackets
- VHF Radio, Flashlight
- Fire Extinguishers
- Safety Railings
- Captains safety lesson with a temporary pleasure craft license
- TV & DVD Player (no cable, movies only)
- Stereo system
- Some board games, books, magazines
Hot tub rental addition $125 per-trip
Kayaks & Dinghy rentals $15 per-day